Vinyl plank floors & carpets are a variety of flooring that adds mimic outlook with its hardwood, stone coating all around.
While this type of flooring gives you a warm & cozy feeling, it may be difficult for you to keep the surfaces stain, rust & dirt free. However, you can’t bring a random product for the cleaning purpose & rely upon it blindly. That may ruin the appearance & durability of your flooring.
But don’t get bothered!
We are here to solve this issue. It will help you to tackle the grimy, dirty surfaces. Yes, you get it right; we are talking about keeping your hands on the best vacuum for vinyl plank floors and carpet.
In today’s article, we reviewed five top-picked vacuum cleaners that have taken off the internet in recent years. This review will introduce you to their outstanding features along with buying tips to help you in making your decision more confidently than ever.
Buying Guide in a Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors and Carpet
- 1 Buying Guide in a Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors and Carpet
- 2 Top 5 Vacuum For Vinyl Plank Floors and Carpet
- 2.1 1) Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner
- 2.2 2) BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Vacuum Cleaner
- 2.3 3) BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, 16V (CHV1410L)
- 2.4 4) Holife Handheld Vacuum
- 2.5 5) Bissell Zing Canister
- 2.6 FAQ
- 2.7 Related Posts:
Nowadays, we always look for a device with the touch of high-end technology within it and makes the cleaning process effective & easy.
So, whether you are looking for a device for your home or office, you must consider the following criteria before giving any of them a go.
First off, you should check whether it is corded or not. If corded, you have to notice the length of the cord because you may need the cable to be long enough to clean an ample space with a single plug-in.
Secondly, you need to check how efficient your staff is in energy saving because you don’t want the electricity bill to go exceedingly up for vacuuming.
Thirdly, another must-to-have feature you should see is its filtering system because it will help to capture small to large particles.
Lastly, you should bring the one that produces noises within a tolerable range.
Top 5 Vacuum For Vinyl Plank Floors and Carpet
1) Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner
This 3-in1 vacuum cleaner from Eureka is one of the most versatile vacuum cleaners found in the market. The very first thing we like about this model is it offers its users multi-various functionalities.
For instance, this gadget’s multiple swivels help you manipulate it as per your requirements, and it is the perfect device for different kinds of surfaces. However, the nozzle within the capture is highly efficient in picking up more massive wastes. So, If you are going to buy the best stick vacuum for vinyl plank floors and carpet, then you should consider this device because a stick vacuum is very easy in handling and a highly efficient tool for cleaning vinyl plank floors and carpet.
If you ask me what gives this stuff the title of the best cleaners for LVP floors, it will be its unique design & useability. Moreover, this model has good maneuverability, making it easy to move around and push forward during cleaning operations. Furthermore, the swivel steering helps it in easy movement and maneuverability.
- This device is a perfect cleaner for rigid and pile carpet type flooring.
- It can also be used as a hand vacuum by which you can clean higher walls and the attached frames within the walls.
- The crevice tool within this gadget helps to clean the hard-to-access places.
- The filtration system always captures the wastes and keeps the air fresh.
- Sometimes, this gadget doesn’t pick up the visible smaller debris.
2) BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Vacuum Cleaner
Are you facing problems cleaning out the wastes, hair, and other small dirt of the pets at your home? Then, bring this vacuum cleaner from the BISSELL brand to solve various cleaning problems, including a litter of pets.
It is efficient in vacuuming the edges and corners of the floor with the “edge to edge” cleaning feature. You sometimes also fall into problems in getting a device that is both capable of cleaning vinyl floors and also the debris of pets. You may often look for buying the best vacuum for vinyl floors and pets. If so, then you can give a go to this device as it is highly efficient in vacuuming the vinyl floors as well as the pet debris.
The “Multi-Cyclonic” System for Suction
This appliance can efficiently separate dust and waste particles from the passage of air very quickly. Because of this versatility, you will be able to keep air-flow free from any dirt and dust. Moreover, It minimizes the blockage in the filters. This means you will be able to clean your house efficiently and thoroughly every time.
- It has got a multi-level filtration system.
- The stretch horse and the specialty tools help it to vacuum the “hard-to-clean” spaces.
- The triple-action feature integrated within the tool helps the loosening, lifting, and removal of the embedded debris and pet hair.
- The empty waste bin enables the quick emptying procedure and makes it hassle-free.
- After using this device for a couple of months, you may notice that the pet hair gets clogged within the motor shaft and belt.
3) BLACK+DECKER dustbuster Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, 16V (CHV1410L)
You may always look for a vacuum cleaner for your office or residence, accessible in handling, and don’t have the complicacy with cords and others. This beautiful handheld vacuum from BLACK+DECKER is one of the best vacuums for vinyl plank floors and carpets. It is a cordless device with a powerful Lithium-ion battery, which gives a good backup after 4 hours of charging. This is unbelievable!
However, the device is light in weight and has a suction power of almost 15.5 Air watts. The cyclonic air suction technology, which comes with this stuff, helps to maintain the cleanliness of the filter. Lastly, the rotating nozzle installed in it lets you run various kinds of cleaning operations.
Efficient in energy conservation
Energy conservation is always an important thing to consider while buying a device. This quality of the device is the most useful among all. The “Smart Charging Technology” within it uses up to 50 percent less energy than other vacuum cleaners, which are great and make it an energy-efficient choice.
- It gives an 18-months service backup upon just one time of full charging.
- It is very efficient in quick cleaning and picking up debris from all around the home.
- The Lithium-ion chargers within it protect BLACK+DECKER hand vac by the automatic shut-off technology.
- The bowl for picking up the dirt is washable.
- The chargers are found to be lasting for only a few months properly.
4) Holife Handheld Vacuum
This particular vacuum cleaner from “Holife” has almost all kinds of facilities you want in a vacuum cleaner these days. Like, it comes with a 2200mAh lithium-ion battery, which is rechargeable and gives a good backup. The battery is integrated with “quick-charging” technology. The reason for it being the best handheld vacuum for LVP floors is that it has got a powerful suction capability, a cordless feature and cleans both vinyl floors, and has long battery life.
The handheld vacuum can completely clean the dust, pet hair, and liquids from your carpets. The cordless vacuum reduces its noise level within 78dB and also keeps powerful suction capability while operating.
The multiple protection features
The Holife vacuum has got proper protection for its motor and battery usage. If the hand vacuum is noticed to be overheated due to excessive use, it will shut off automatically. Therefore, this prevents the motor from being burnt out. The best part is the vacuum will auto shut down the charging operation after the battery is being fully charged. This way, it prevents itself from being overcharged.
- The long crevice tool within it helps clean the hard-to-reach places and corners of the room.
- It can be used for both liquid and dry debris.
- The soft brush enables effective absorbing of fluid, which protects the furniture.
- The dust container is easy to clean off.
- The suction hole is located in the middle part of the device, so you cannot get near the wall or small edges.
5) Bissell Zing Canister
This is one of the most magnificent additions in the industry of vacuum cleaners. The BISSELL Zing Bagless Canister Vacuum enables easy and powerful debris removal from each corner of your room.
Most importantly, it has got the “cyclonic technology,” which provides robust and simultaneous suction of the dust particles from the carpets and hard floors. Besides, the device has got a compact built and a beautiful design which attracts the customers. On top of that, the “Easy- Empty-Dirt-Cup” provides mess-free, bottom-tank emptying to keep the dirt off of your hands.
The state of being very light in weight
This vacuum cleaner from Bissell weighs less than 8 pounds. The state of being so light in weight helps you to carry it all around. However, it has got an easy-handling feature that makes this one effortless in moving.
- The dirt cup is easy to empty.
- The cord is 15 feet long, enabling it to reach a reasonable distance while cleaning.
- It comes with the “Automatic Cord Rewind Technology” for even more hassle-free cleaning operation.
- It is highly useful in cleaning both the carpets and the hard floors.
- The wheels are small, making it challenging to roll the device from one place to another.
Will these vacuums also work well on carpets?
Yes! Our enlisted vacuums are competent enough to reach the most resonant fiber of the carpet & make it free from dust & debris. Besides, we also come with products suitable for cleaning pet debris and cars.
What Should I Look for Carpet Cleaning?
While you are going to buy a carpet cleaner for your residence or office, keep in mind the following things to make it a good buy:
- See whether the carpet cleaners are heavy enough when they are empty or not.
- See whether the device is capable of cleaning the carpets with usual solutions or not.
- Examine the settings, the length of the cord, and the cleaning range of the cleaner.
- Cross-check with your budget and your required purposes too.
Are the Vinyl and Vinyl plank floors not the same?
No, the vinyl and vinyl plank floors are not the same.
Vinyl floors are entirely synthetic materials. In standard sheet vinyl and the tiles made of vinyl, the base material is a fiberglass that is then layered in a PVC vinyl and a plasticizer. The final sheet is then printed with a surface layer. Over this, several wearing layers are applied along with a coating that is free from polyurethane.
When it comes to the vinyl plank flooring, the core layer is thicker than that on vinyl floors. It comes with a multi-layered PVC vinyl. The luxurious vinyl plank flooring comes in tiles that fit parallel while forming a floating floor.
The vinyl floors are not water-proof, but the vinyl plank floors are water-proof.
The width of a vinyl plank floor can range from 4 to 8 inches. When it comes to the vinyl plank floors, the range remains within 4 to 16 inches.
And last but not least, the vinyl plank floors are the more durable ones.
Can you vacuum vinyl plank flooring?
Yes, you can surely use a vacuum cleaner on your vinyl plank flooring. But at the time of vacuuming, please make sure to avoid the usage of a vacuum with a mixer bar or a rotary brush head because these kinds of tools can damage the vinyl floorings. It would help if you focused on cleaning underneath the furniture, in the edges, and along the baseboards.
Is there a vacuum to clean carpet and vinyl plank floors?
Our products described above are all in all at running cleaning operations both in carpets and vinyl plank floors. Depending on the budget, versatility & pet-friendliness, we would like to recommend you to go with the BISSELL brand first.
How to vacuum vinyl plank flooring?
You can use a standard solution and an ounce of mild dishwashing soap and then add them to a gallon of plain water. Since stagnant water can damage and stains vinyl flooring, it is essential to use a string mop while cleaning the floor. However, you can also use apple cider vinegar as a cleaning solution for this. After deciding the solution, read your purchased product’s manual to vacuum effectively.
How to clean carpet with a vacuum cleaner?
To clean a carpet using a vacuum cleaner, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Plug-in the vacuum cleaner, which is corded, or takes the one in Hand, cordless but has a fair amount of charge.
- Remove the furniture and enormous obstacles from the floor.
- Remove the liquid debris from the floor.
- Then vacuum the carpet for perfect cleaning.
You will always want to keep the floorings of your residences and the offices clean, be it a carpet or vinyl plank flooring. And often, you may get strangled while choosing the best vacuum for vinyl plank floors and carpet out of thousands of products in the market.
The products we have reviewed above are by no means lower than each other. Now think again about your requirements, match them with the description & finally bring the best one to make your cleaning journey happier than ever. Happy shopping!